From assessment to delivery, New Horizons Leadership and Professional Development provides the expertise and critical competencies you need to further develop yourself and your employees.
- Creating a more engaged workforce that is accountable and feels valued with 'on-the-job' feedback.
- Enabling management to realize a true ROI with ongoing reinforcement training that lasts beyond the classroom and creates long-term desired behavioral change.
- Empowering multi-generational employees to be fully functional and satisfied in their roles.
- Retaining talent and demonstrating value by investing in their development.
- Mastering new skills, managing time, honing emotional intelligence to perfect communication, and mitigating conflict to break through barriers and create transformational leaders.
Reinforcement Training Beyond the classroom
Our courses come with dozens of post-course materials - including assessments, eBooks, short videos, templates, and tools to continue development long after you and your team have returned to your organization.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS PROGRAM?
'I am very happy to be part of this program! I personally found training courses are very useful, not only for my professional development. But additionally, I will apply the training techniques to day-to-day tasks, especially in my current position as senior customer service. I constantly support my manager as I am his right hand.' - BUPA Latin America
'Our objective was to build new skills and knowledge. Our instructor was very knowledgeable with practical application expertise that our team can use for every day work.' - Vertical Bridge
“I was glad to be able to learn and share in the Emotional Intelligence course that we were a part of. Thanks to New Horizons, I am now aware of myself and my surroundings and am 'mindful' of my actions, communications, and consequences of them in a different manner. Thanks to this course, I am working on different aspects of me that I was not aware of, with very positive results not only for myself, but also for those around me.” - BMI Companies
OPPORTUNITY VS. COST IMPACT
Providing training and development opportunities for your leaders, managers and staff is an investment. It is also the key to driving your desired culture and improving performance. However, organizations often see training as an expense rather than an investment. But do you know the cost associated with not training your employees? Check out the below statistics on the importance of training your employees:
- 70% of employees aren't engaged at work.
- 64% of employees don't feel they have a strong work culture.
- 86% of Millennials agreed if they had 'career training and development' through their employer, they wouldn't leave.
- Training and retaining current employees is cheaper than hiring new ones. According to SHRM, it costs a company 6 to 9 months of an employee's salary to replace a position. For example, to replace an employee who makes $60,000, it costs an average of $30,000 - $45,000.
The evidence is undeniable. Money spent on training your staff will save you far more in the future. So, you might be thinking, “now what?” If you’re interested in learning more about training, we are here to help!
WHICH PATH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
To help guide you, our Leadership and Professional Development courses are organized into Career Paths and Job Roles to help chart a development path to fit your distinct needs and goals. Whether you need support or have questions, our team is here for you.