Government agencies constantly face the challenge of doing more with tighter budgets, even as new legislative requirements and directives seek to improve financial, project, and security management.
- 93% of those hiring for IT positions report finding the right candidates for job openings is a huge challenge.*
- 93% of HR managers highly value IT certifications.*
- 90% said IT certifications enable employees to learn faster when starting a new job.*
Keeping employee skills in line with today's advance technology is critical in ensuring your department's goals are met. New Horizons South Florida's courses and training will help improve employee productivity and efficiency, while saving money. We will help you create a customized learning solution that aligns with your government agency's goals.
For a detailed overview, contact us to learn more about our Government Learning Solutions.
Flexible Learning Solutions
With rising transportation and infrastructure costs, many government leaders recognize the benefits of online training and learning. Online training options from New Horizons South Florida reduces costs and increases learning flexibility.
We also offer onsite, private, and traditional instructor led classroom training. These courses can also be completed in a group environment that fuels team collaboration and growth.
Get Measurable Results From Your Training Investments
In an era of fiscal belt-tightening, it is important to have measurable results from training investments, including:
- Remaining current on industry standards.
- Ensuring your staff’s skills and expertise are validated.
- Identifying and filling knowledge gaps.
- Inspiring continual learning and professional development.
- Complying with government IT skills mandates.
- Helping employees quickly reach job proficiency.
With government training at New Horizons South Florida, you will be able to identify the learning that occurred, the areas that still need to be improved, and the value of the skills obtained with the help of:
- Course Evaluations
- Certification Exams
- Post-Class Assessments
Take Advantage of State and Local Training Savings
New Horizons South Florida participates in GSA Cooperative Purchasing. Using the Federal government's buying power, state and local governments can now save money when they buy services through New Horizons South Florida GSA Schedule.
New Horizons South Florida also accepts GSA SmartPay, GCPC credit cards, and participates in GSA Advantage. Participation in cooperative purchasing is voluntary for state and local governments.
*CompTIA HR Perceptions of IT Training and Certification study