CyberSAFE%20Seminar
Military-to-Civilian%20Careers
Custom%20Learning%20Solutions
Image%20Alt%20Text

Find the Training That's Right for You.

Technical Training
Corporate Training
Applications Training
Career Training
Leadership Training
IT Certifications

New Horizons is the World's Largest Computer Training Solutions Provider

Discover how our career and corporate computer training solutions turn ambitions and business goals into tangible results. Whether you are an experienced professional, or you are looking to start or advance your career, we are here to help.

We offer small classes, flexible schedules, personalized attention, and learning methods built specifically for end-users, corporations, government, veterans, and students. Plus, we provide vendor-authorized learning tools, expert instruction and certifications.

Computer Training & Measurable ROI

  • 30 million people trained worldwide since 1982
  • New Horizons ranked among top 5% of industry for computer training quality and customer satisfaction
  • Research shows New Horizons Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm computer training yields a 4:1 benefit-to-cost ratio, based on manager surveys of improved performance and productivity of employees immediately following New Horizons computer training

Download 2018 Training Catalogue

Upcoming Webinars

Advance Your Career with AWS Training & Certification

May 01, 2018 | 9:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm EDT / 4:00 pm GMT Register Now

AWS is the industry leader in cloud computing. Join this webinar to learn about the various training and certification options that can help position you as a leader in cloud computing.

Understanding Citrix Cloud

May 02, 2018 | 9:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm EDT / 4:00 pm GMT Register Now

Join us for a webinar to find out about the Citrix Cloud story, and how it can help move your company forward. Master CCI Khalaf Haddad will talk about the Citrix Cloud solution, discuss the different subscription offerings, and show how your organization may benefit from moving to Citrix Cloud.

ITIL in a World of Digital Transformation

May 03, 2018 | 9:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm EDT / 4:00 pm GMT Register Now

For over a quarter of a century ITIL® has and continues to be the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world, and now as we find ourselves in the age of digital transformation, with digital usages enabling new types of innovation and creativity, ITIL is arguably more vital than ever before. According to a global study by AXELOS, IT service management and executive leadership teams in organizations need greater strategic alignment to make digital transformation a success, with 40% of ITSM professionals believing that their strategy aligns with the goal and objectives of the business, while the other 60 percent are skeptical. Join Akshay Anand, the Global Ambassador for ITIL, as he explains what the most pressing challenges are to organizations, and how ITIL can help overcome these challenges and maximize the business benefits of data assets and technology-focused initiatives.

Check out the full webinar schedule here

Free IT Resources:
View Our Entire Library of eBooks & Whitepapers
Download them here now

LET'S TALK.
Whether you need support, or just want to connect, our team is here for you.

Consult with us today at  954-715-4413 or complete the form here.